1. X. M. Zhang, M. Zhang, J. T. Su, on estimating the force-freeness based on observed magnetograms, 2017, ApJ, 834, 80
2. Y. L. Song, M. Zhang, On the relationship between sunspot structure and magnetic field changes associated with solar flares, 2016, ApJ, 826, 173
3. M. S. Miesch, M. Zhang, K. C. Augustson, Magnetic helicity reversals in a cyclic convective dynamo, 2016, ApJ Letters, 824, L15
4. Y. L. Song, M. Zhang, Effects of the non-radial magnetic field on measuring magnetic helicity transport across the solar photosphere, 2015, ApJ, 804, 102
5. C. Y. Wang, M. Zhang, Correlation between CME occurrence rate and current helicity in the global magnetic field of solar cycle 23, 2015, Solar Physics, 290, 811-818
6. M. Zhang, N. Flyer, B. C. Low, Magnetic helicity of self-similar axisymmetric force-free fields, 2012, ApJ, 755, 78
7. J. Hao, M. Zhang, Hemispheric helicity trend for solar cycle 24, 2011, ApJ Letters, 733, L27
8. C. Y. Wang, M. Zhang, A hemispheric helicity sign rule indicated by large-scale photospheric magnetic fields at three phases of solar cycle 23, 2010, ApJ, 720, 632-638
9. D. Wang, M. Zhang, H. Li & H. Q. Zhang, A cross-comparison of cotemporal magnetograms obtained with MDI/SOHO and SP/Hinode, 2009, Solar Physics, 260, 233-244.
10. M. Zhang, N. Flyer, The dependence of the helicity bound of force-free magnetic fields on the boundary conditions, 2008, ApJ, 683, 1160-1167.
11. M. Zhang, Helicity observation of weak and strong fields, 2006, ApJ, 646, L85-L88
12. M. Zhang, N. Flyer, B. C. Low, Magnetic field confinement in the corona: The role of magnetic helicity accumulation, 2006, ApJ, 644, 575-586.
13. M. Zhang, B. C. Low, The hydromagnetic nature of solar coronal mass ejections, 2005, Annual Reviews of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 43, 103-137.
14. M. Zhang, B. C. Low, Magnetic energy storage in the two hydromagnetic types of solar prominences, 2004, ApJ, 600, 1043-1051.
15. M. Zhang, L. Golub, The dynamical morphologies of flares associated with the two types of solar coronal mass ejections, 2003, ApJ, 595, 1251-1258.
16. M. Zhang, B. C. Low, Magnetic-flux emergence into the solar corona. III. The role of total helicity conservation, 2003, ApJ, 584, 479-496.
17. M. Zhang, B. C. Low, Magnetic-flux emergence into the solar corona. II. Global magnetic fields with field-reversal layers, 2002, ApJ, 576, 1005-1017.
18. M. Zhang, L. Golub, E. DeLuca, J. Burkepile, The timing of flares associated with the two dynamical types of solar coronal mass ejections, 2002, ApJ, 574, L97-L100.
19. B. C. Low, M. Zhang, The hydromagnetic origin of the two dynamic types of solar coronal mass ejections, 2002, ApJ, 564, L53-L56.
20. M. Zhang, B. C. Low, Magnetic-flux emergence into the solar corona. I. Its role for the reversal of global coronal magnetic field, 2001, ApJ, 561, 406-419.